- SIGN UP FOR THIS CLASS IF YOU ONLY NEED TO TAKE PUTNAM CEU.
- This is a ‘VIRTUAL CLASSROOM ONLINE’
- Students registering for this class will attend ONLINE using ZOOM.
- CAMERA REQUIRED.
Beginning in 2019, Putnam County is requiring Continuing Education. All Putnam County master electricians will be required to show proof of having taken continuing education in order to renew their electrical license. Electrical journeymen will be required to show proof of having taken continuing education EACH YEAR prior to their renewal term. Putnam County License Holders must show required MANDATORY IDENTIFICATION:
- ALL ACTIVE license holders will have to show their current license and another ID.
- ALL SHELVED license holders will have to show two ID's - one will have to be a photo ID.