(If you DON’T NEED NEW JERSEY just type an X in the NJ license field)
This class qualifies for a 4-Hour Suffolk CEU Certificate and toward your New Jersey hours!
680.1 Scope. The provisions of this article apply to the construction and installation of electrical wiring for, and equipment in or adjacent to, all swimming, wading, therapeutic, and decorative pools; fountains; hot tubs; spas; and hydromassage bathtubs, whether permanently installed or storable, and to metallic auxiliary equipment, such as pumps, filters, and similar equipment. The term body of water used throughout Part I applies to all bodies of water covered in this scope unless otherwise amended.
Some of our Topics:
- cord-and-Plug-Connected Lighting Assembly
- Dry-Niche Luminaire.
- Electrically Powered Pool Lift.
- Packaged Spa or Hot Tub Equipment Assembly
- Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupters
- Grounding and Bonding
- Cord-and-Plug-Connected Equipment
- Electric Pool Water Heater
- Maintenance Disconnecting Means.
- Wiring Methods
- Lighting, Receptacles, and Equipment
- Perimeter Surfaces.
- Storable Pools, Storable Spas, and Storable Hot Tubs