LEAD RRP Initial – English – Saturday, March 25 (Elmsford)
ACCREDITED PROVIDER – EnviroEd, LLC
APPROVED PRINCIPAL INSTRUCTOR – Frank Farina
- If you disturb paint in a home or child occupied facility built before 1978 – YOU MUST BE CERTIFIED
- Comply with the EPA Lead RRP rule in effect since April 2010
- Avoid fines up to $37,500
FOR LEAD REFRESHER RRP – PLEASE CALL US AT 914-338-8818.
**A COPY OF YOUR INITIAL RRP CERTIFICATION MUST BE PRESENTED UPON ENTRY INTO REFRESHER COURSE**
- In just 4 hours your RRP Lead Certification can be renewed for another 5 years!
- You must complete the Refresher BEFORE your Initial certification expires.
- Anyone who misses the date of their Initial certificate will be required to re-take the 8 hour Initial course.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Venue: 8 North Lawn Ave Elmsford NY 10523
Venue Phone: +1 914-909-4471Address:
8 North Lawn Ave, Elmsford, New York, 10523, United States